[blindlaw] Dragon Naturally Speaking: Thoughts? Impressions?

Paul Sullivan paul.sullivan416 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 17:06:25 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I was made aware that this week a couple web sites are offering
excellent rebates on Dragon Naturally Speaking, both home and premium
editions.  I've never used the program, so I was hoping anyone who has
might chime in and let me know if it's something I should consider
using.  I'm wondering if folks utilize it in their everyday practice
of law, and how well, if at all, it will coexist with jaws.

Any opinions and thoughts are greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Paul Sullivan