[blindlaw] Dragon Naturally Speaking: Thoughts? Impressions?

John Sheehan johnrsheehan at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 11:46:09 UTC 2012

Dragon has just come out with a new version 12 - so the earlier versions are probably on sale.

Fr. John R. Sheehan, SJ
Chairman
Xavier Society for the Blind
Web Site: www.xaviersocietyfortheblind.org
154 E. 23rd St
NYC 10010
212 473-7800, ext 119

Help us raise money for the Xavier Society for the Blind just by searching the Internet or shopping online with GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo! Free for you - and money for us! Thank you.
Residence:
53 E 83rd St
New York, NY 10028

Room Phone: 212 606-3423 (Note the new phone #)
Cell: 646 853-1820
Blog: www.frjohnsj.blogspot.com