[blindlaw] Dragon Naturally Speaking: Thoughts? Impressions?

Norman, Gary C. (CMS/OSORA) Gary.Norman at cms.hhs.gov
Fri Aug 31 15:04:41 UTC 2012

Repast and Repartee Series

Meeting The Needs Of Our Service Members
Returning to the Home Front:
Access to Assistance Dogs in Light of Tracey v. Soleski

The Mid-Atlantic Lyceum, a non-profit dedicated to enhancing public discoursed and problem resolution, will host the first in its on-going public engagement strategies: The Repast and Repartees Series.
As part of this series, the Board of the Mid-Atlantic Lyceum cordially invites you to this facilitated colloquia. Distinguished speakers will include -

Clarence "Tiger" Davis
State President, Maryland AARP; former Member, Maryland House of Delegates (1983-2007); former member, U.S. Air Force.
Gary C. Norman, Esq., LLM
Civil Rights Commissioner, Maryland Commission on Civil Rights; 2012 Maryland Bar Foundation Fellow; 2012 American Arbitration Association Fellow

Price: $45
Date/Time: November 15, 2012; arrival from 6 to 6:30 P.M.; dinner and program from 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. sharp.
Cost: $45 via check or cash either in advance at 4145 Falls Road, Baltimore, Maryland 21211 or at registration during the event; for additional payment methodologies, please check Lyceum website for updates. Please RSVP.  (Fundraiser in part for the Lyceum's MID-ATLANTIC J. ON L. & PUBLIC POLICY).
Venue: Serafino's Italian Restaurant and Bar, 3419 Plum Tree Drive, Ellicott City, Maryland 21042. (410) 465-7775
Contact Information: Please call Your RSVPs, or call for more information, Gary C. Norman, Esq., LLM at (410) 241-6745, or in the alternative, contact GLNorman15 at hotmail.com.