[blindlaw] Research and screen readers

Tai Blas taiablas at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 18:42:04 UTC 2012

I echo Angie's comments. I have noticed some improvement with the crashing
problems I was having when saving items to my Westlaw Next folders and love
the folder functionality. The ability to save to folders is something the
text and traditional Westlaw sites do not have, and no fees are assessed for
accessing items you save to folders. I haven't changed jurisdictions in a
while so I am not sure if they fixed this crashing problem, but after I
called them about the crashes when saving to folders, it seemed to get
better so they must have fixed something. If you are experiencing crashes
when changing jurisdictions in Westlaw Next, please call their customer
support and ask them to fix the problem, as this seems to get results
quickly.

Thanks.

Tai