[blindlaw] Social Media and Jaws

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 13 16:48:41 UTC 2012

I tolerate Facebook for announcements and to receive information. I
regularly use LinkedIn and find it very accessible with JAWS and it works
well for networking and the information provided in professional groups is
worthwhile. As a free lance paralegal it works well for these purposes.
Chuck Krugman, MSW Paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno ca 93721
559-266-9237