[blindlaw] Social Media and Jaws

William Burley wburley at burley-wilson.com
Thu Dec 13 17:57:57 UTC 2012

Good morning!

I utilize LinkedIn Daily and find it very accessible. I'm able to create my own groups, search for groups and participate and the answers section. As for Twitter I generally use the Smart phone app or the third-party app called tweet list. I have my Twitter account linked to my LinkedIn Account and they are Both hooked up to my Facebook account.

Another networking platform that you may want to use is NeetUp.com, Depending on where you live, there may be a myriad of groups and your practice areas. I tend to use the mobile version and the smart phone app for this as well.

I hope this helps!

Will Burley
Burley-Wilson & Associates
Main: 888-494-0031