[blindlaw] Research and screen readers

Jon Schorsch schorschj at comcast.net
Sat Dec 15 05:21:46 UTC 2012

Chris,

I am a second year law student at Seattle University and use JAWS with West
Law Next exclusively.  I am recently blind from an accident and I am still
learning all of the fine details of using JAWS, but I find that I have very
little trouble researching and finding specific issues.  When I first
started school, I sat down with the West Law trainer and he recommended West
Law Next over West Law because he said it was a little more straight forward
than West Law.  Hope this helps.

Jon Schorsch

Jon Schorsch