[blindlaw] Refusal To Use A Cane

Gregory Chang Patti pattichang at att.net
Sun Dec 16 15:24:23 UTC 2012

The White Cane laws do much more than you summarize.  In Illinois ours specifically prohibits our exclusion based on blindness.  I do not think that we can convince society all on our own to stop discriminating.  Many laws do more than simply speak to motorists.

Please give to the National Federation of the Blind Annual Appeal by sending to NFBI, c/o Glenn Moore, Treasurer PO Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.

PS.  Find us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/nfbi and on facebook by searching on "National Federation of the Blind of Illinois."
Patti Gregory Chang Esq.
President, NFBI
pattichang at att.net