[blindlaw] Refusal To Use A Cane

Mark BurningHawk stone_troll at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 16 15:30:16 UTC 2012

So if I carry a black cane and am blind, I can still be excluded from a restaurant?  That sounds more like a conformist action than a law.  I don't deny that white cane laws, as now in place, do good things to protect blind people who are in dangerous situations.  And, I agree with you that we can't stop society from discriminating--EXCEPT on an individual level--if the individual has enough personal strength, skill and autonomy, he/she can stop the discrimination at that level with whatever honorable tactic is necessary.

Mark BurningHawk
Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
Home page:  Http://MarkBurningHawk.net/