[blindlaw] State Bar Journals (Arizona)

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Wed Jan 4 17:04:25 UTC 2012

Does anyone else on the list belong to the Arizona Bar or receive the
monthly journal of the State of Arizona Bar Association (Arizona
Attorney)?  I am still new at using JAWS, so this may be just a lack of
familiarity with navigating the site, but I still cannot get it to read
the actual articles.  All that I can access is the table of contents,
while the articles, when accessed through those links, seem to remain
silent.  I know in the past that the digital version was a graphic
image, but I was hoping that had improved...if anyone has any
suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!