[blindlaw] seeking help from a blind lawyer

Jasmine jasmine5802 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 13:52:46 UTC 2012

Hello,
My name is Virginia, and I'm seeking legal advice in regards as a blind
home owner and parent!
i'm looking for someone to represent me in court because my son's
grandparent's and his father are trying to force me to sell my house
which will basically put me out on the street with no place to live.
Ialso would like to fight for full custody of my son who is also blind
because I am the one that works with him on his homework. I also
communicate with his teacher's in regards to his school work and his
homework. I have limited resources and no money to pay for a lawyer to
represent me.
Please help I'm in California!
My e-mail to reach me is jasmine5802 at gmail.com
Thank you!