[blindlaw] seeking help from a blind lawyer

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 12 14:52:53 UTC 2012

Hi Virginia,
I have a couple of questions. First have you contacted the NFB of California
as yet? Secondly, what part of California are you located in. As you are
dealing with family court matters it is helpful to find a lawyer that has
some experience with your local county court system Please feel free to
contact me as needed.
Chuck Krugman, MSW, Paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno ca 93721