[blindlaw] blind parent seeking help

Russ Thomas rthomas at emplmntattorney.com
Tue Jun 19 02:00:10 UTC 2012

What is your next hearing date?

What are the child support arrangements? If your ex is paying a significant
percentage of child support the courts will normally allow a corresponding
percentage of time for visitation.

Have you contacted the Kern County Bar Association to see if anyone would be
willing to take your case on a pro bono basis.