[blindlaw] Post secondary education accommodations

Wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 11 20:58:19 UTC 2012

Good afternoon,
Sorry to here of your problems in school.  What college/university are you attending?  Most schools have offices of affirmative action (OOA), that you can contact when your DS office is not working with you.  Learn the chain of command: EG> your directors/supervisors of that office.  Finally, you may want to check out the various state and local organizations for the blind.  Your state should also have a Disability Law Center (DLC).  Good luck.

William O'Donnell, distributor
Organo Gold Enterprises, INC.
Sent from my iPad

On Mar 10, 2012, at 2:56 PM, Zachariah M <zmayfarth23 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
> I have a situation that I would like some guidance on. I'm an undergraduate
> student who has multiple disabilities, namely cerebral palsy and legal
> blindness.  Professors both this semester and last have refused to provide
> accommodations. I have talked to my professors in their office, sent them
> numerous emails and talked with disability services to no avail.  I would
> appreciate any advice or assistance you all  could provide me.
> Thank you,
> Zachariah Mayfarth
> _______________________________________________
> blindlaw mailing list
> blindlaw at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/blindlaw_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for blindlaw:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindlaw_nfbnet.org/wmodnl%40hotmail.com

More information about the BlindLaw mailing list