[blindlaw] Scanning with Apple

Wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 13 18:56:28 UTC 2012

I have a Mac and use K3000.  It works well when scanning books; that, is about it.  It turns my scanner into a great decoration though since it makes and creates more OCR errors.  You are better off with a personal reader or going back to windows.

William O'Donnell, distributor
Organo Gold Enterprises, INC.
www.willsholistics.organogold.com
Sent from my iPad