[blindlaw] E.E.O.C. Conf.

Norman, Gary C. (CMS/OSORA) Gary.Norman at cms.hhs.gov
Fri Oct 5 12:13:18 UTC 2012

Do find the announcement below.

Sincerely,
Gary

Please help to disseminate.

-----Original Message-----
From: VETA HURST [mailto:VETA.HURST at EEOC.GOV]
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2012 8:35 AM
To: Banjo, Akinyemi - ODEP;
Subject: Fwd: 2013 EXCEL Conference CALL FOR PROPOSALS

Good Morning,

EEOC has put a call for presenters for our upcoming 2013 EXCEL Conference.  We like to have this distributed to members of the disability community. Can you help?

I suggest that potential presenters look at last year's conference agenda (http://www.bing.com/search?
q=EEOC+EXCEL+conference+agenda&qs=n&form=QBRE&pq=eeoc+excel+conference+a
genders=0-0&sp=-1&sk=) to get a sense of the type of topics that resonate with this audience in crafting your proposal, should you be interested in presenting.

Thanks!

Vita P. Hurst, Esq.
Diversity & Inclusion Officer & Mentoring Program Manager Office of Human Resources U.S. EEOC
131 M Street, N.E.
Washington, D.C. 20507

Phone: (202) 663-4498
E-mail: veta.hurst at eeoc.gov<mailto:veta.hurst at eeoc.gov>