[blindlaw] "Question" Posting

Russell J. Thomas rthomas at emplmntattorney.com
Thu Oct 18 18:26:31 UTC 2012

I find nothing wrong with your post or the question you raised. Too many
times, I read affirmative action programs or other pronouncements by
employers claiming to be interested in hiring the disabled, when the reality
is that many of these same employers are merely paying lip service to the
notion of equal employment opportunity.

Regards,
RUSSELL J. THOMAS, JR.
Principal Attorney

Law Office of Russell J. Thomas, Jr.
4121 Westerly Place, Suite 101
Newport Beach, California 92660
T: 949-752-0101
F: 949-257-4756

Follow me on Twitter @EmplmntAttorney

personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.  This message
may be an attorney-client communication and/or work product and as such is
privileged and confidential.  If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in
error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original
message.