[blindlaw] "Question" Posting

Daniel McBride dlmlaw at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 18 18:56:14 UTC 2012

Ross:

Although I am not the Hall Monitor, I do not feel that an apology is
required.  Your question seemed legitimate to me.

At a time where blind workers must file suit to get minimum wage, is it a
fair question to ask why there is no affirmative action programs for hiring
blind persons generally.

Is it fair to openly discuss the nature of the EEOC's regulations being
matters of form rather than substance?

Again, I fail to understand why people are so ready and willing to be
offended.

Dan McBride, Attorney
Fort Worth, Texas