[blindlaw] practice LSAT

Kyle Borah kgborah at att.net
Mon Sep 10 04:00:34 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I am a freshman fresh out of high school at college.  We have had classes
for a week and a half now.  My major is pre-law.  Currently I do not have a
minor but that is in the works.

There will be a practice LSAT test on this Saturday.  How did you guys
handle your practice LSATs?  As far as acomidations go, I use a laptop with
jaws.  I would like it if the test is read to me via a reader.  I might use
a braille writer for some of the logic games but I am not sure.  And is it
possible to get more time? 35 minutes is not going to be enough time I don't
think.  I got triple time on my ACT and used it all; or most of it I think.

And finally, any tips for my LSAT?  Any at all would be lovely.  Even if it
is something like don't always pick answer C.