[blindlaw] practice LSAT

Nora Devine devinenora at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 04:49:06 UTC 2012

Hi Kyle,

There is an LSAT accommodation tip sheet for students with visual
impairments available on the National Association of Law Students with
Disabilities website. Here's the link: http://www.nalswd.org/resources.html
Scroll down to *LSAT Accommodation Tip Sheet for Students who are Blind or
Visually Impaired.
*<http://www.nalswd.org/uploads/2/6/4/3/2643655/nalswd_-_lsat_tip_sheet_for_students_who_are_blind_or_visually_impaired_-_final_w_logo1.docx>
The
tip sheet has suggestions for extra time, tools for visual representations
of logic games, and other tips.

Good luck on the test!

- Nora