[blindlaw] [blind law] social skills training and work concerns

Norman, Gary C. (CMS/OSORA) Gary.Norman at cms.hhs.gov
Fri Aug 23 12:12:49 UTC 2013

Greetings:

I do agree with Robert.

Sincerely,
Gary C. Norman

-----Original Message-----
From: blindlaw [mailto:blindlaw-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Dittman, Robert
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 6:24 PM
To: Blind Law Mailing List
Subject: Re: [blindlaw] social skills training and work concerns

Good evening Beth, why don't you call my office tomorrow at 210-299-7658. I am an attorney, but I cannot and will not represent you regarding this matter first because I am not licensed in Colorado, and second because I am not comfortable in that capacity. That being said, my title is Atty. and Counselor at Law. I believe my fellow attorney colleagues on this list would agree that part of our calling in the profession of law is to attempt to educate persons on their rights, responsibilities, as it relates to the law, and society in general. Although I cannot assist you directly perhaps I can put you in a better place by listening to the rough draft of your letter and offering general suggestions so that you communicatez The clearest message you possibly can before you submit your letter. I hope that this helps, sincerely I would further suggest that although I am willing to make general suggestions on the clarity of your letter, this will not constitute legal advice on how to proceed with your claim. For that type of representation, you must contact an attorney who is licensed in Colorado and that individual would be able to evaluate and decide the best course of action for you to take.

Robert D. Dittman, ESQ.
Attorney and Counselor at Law
 Sent from my iPhone