[blindlaw] Programs that access Computer

Shannon sbg at sbgaal.com
Thu Dec 26 17:57:36 UTC 2013

Hi Group,

Does anyone know of a program that allows you to access your desktop at the
office remotely  that works with jaws i.e. jaws on desktop is audible from
the device used to access it remotely.  I tried Go to my pc, from my iphone,
bit I cannot hear jaws on my desktop to use my desktop.

Thanks for any help or advice!

Sincerely,

Shannon Geihsler
Law Office of Shannon Brady Geihsler, PLLC
1001 Main Street, Suite 803
Lubbock, Texas 79423
Phone: (806) 763-3999
Mobile:  (806) 781-9296
Fax:  (806) 749-3752
E-Mail:  sbg at sbgaal.com

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or
attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express
permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,