[blindlaw] Urgent! Accessibility of Summation Pro

Farber, Randy rfarber at jw.com
Fri Jul 5 19:58:05 UTC 2013

Gerard -

	I don't use Summation, but I believe that if the controls always appear at the same place on the screen, JAWS can be taught where those controls are on the screen.  Then you can use JAWS to go to those controls and click the mouse.  I had to do this on another program several years ago, but we no longer use the program and I have forgotten how to set it up.

Randy