[blindlaw] Urgent! Accessibility of Summation Pro

Gerard Sadlier gerard.sadlier at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 20:06:32 UTC 2013

Randy,

Thanks for this, sounds complicated though to be honest!

The man I spoke to from the company we use to scan in material said
that he understood that there were some developments regarding
accessibility of this programme, connected with US government
requirements for government contracts.

He was unable to say more but promised to check and revert to me.

I also emailed the company, Access Data directly.

Technical support most helpfully that they didn't know if there was
any screen reader support but doubted there was any. They promised to
revert but have not yet done so.

Thanks

Ger