[blindlaw] Urgent! Accessibility of Summation Pro

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Mon Jul 8 15:22:54 UTC 2013

Just based on the program my office  uses (Just Ware), this may be an on-going issue  with the program itself.  JAWS cannot navigate through all of the constant  quirks and changes in that program, and even for those not requiring  screen narration, PDFs that have been run through the OCR process do not stay in OCR format.  This may be what is happening in Summation as well.

Our IT has not figured out how to   fix this - not even sure they feel particularly motivated to do so. Hopefully you will have better luck.