[blindlaw] How to Progress Complaint re Summation, if Access Data are Unco-operative

Gerard Sadlier gerard.sadlier at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 19:09:35 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I would be most grateful for your advice on this:

If Access Data, makers of summation fail to produce an accessible
product, what US laws could I invoke in the matter?

Is there a US government agency with whom I could make contact and
which might take the matter up on my behalf?

I hope that others on this list might also be willing to make
complaints etc. in the matter, given the potential advantages of the
software.

It may be possible to raise this issue under EU law, which is
generally quite good in this area.

Kind regards

Ger