[blindlaw] How to Progress Complaint re Summation, if Access Data are Unco-operative

Lawrence Berger lberger at sfmslaw.com
Tue Jul 9 14:32:10 UTC 2013

I don't myself have any vision impairment, and am on this list because I
know other lawyers that do.  And so I would also be interested in learning
whether anyone knows whether other litigation support software that is
competitive with Summation (e.g. Concordance) is better or worse from an
accessibility standpoint.

Larry Berger
Shepherd Finkelman Miller & Shah LLP
mailto:lberger at sfmslaw.com