[blindlaw] Case #368421: Accessibility of Summation Pro For Blind Users

Gerard Sadlier gerard.sadlier at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 22:31:01 UTC 2013

For your information, may they actually be willing to consider doing
something about this?

I have asked for details of what this enhancement process actually
involves and clarification of why he is asking what firm I work for.

On the assumption that he is at least going to suggest that the
programme be made more accessible for blind users, I wonder if other
listers would be prepared to make contact?

I will keep you all posted.

Ger