[blindlaw] Please Disregard an Email you Received From My Account Earlier, my Account was Hacked

Gerard Sadlier gerard.sadlier at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 03:11:52 UTC 2013

Dear all,

My gmail account was hacked earlier today.

If you got email from me earlier today (20 July) especially if its
subject was 'Gerard Sadlier',  please delete and disregard these.

The emails sent contained links. Please lease do not open any such!

As well as sending out a series of spam emails. The hacker also
deleted the emails which they had sent, so that I cannot track exactly
what was sent to whom. That is why I am emailing you all in this way.

I am really sorry for any inconvenience caused. I think that my
account has now been secured but if you deo rceive any unusual email
from me over the next few days, I would be very grateful if you could
let me know as soon as possible.

Kind regards

Ger