[blindlaw] Meetup for the Legal profession in DC

Deepa Goraya deepa.goraya at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 18:39:33 UTC 2013

Invitation from Stephanie Enyart:

Meetup for the Legal profession

Hello Friends and friends of friends,

 Happy 23rd Anniversary of the ADA!!!!
 Please spread the word to all those who would be interested in this event .
. .

 WHO: 20 & 30-something Lawyers, Law Students and those considering law
school WITH DISABILITIES.

 WHAT: Dinner & great conversation

 WHEN: Monday, July 29, 2013 from 7-9:45 p.m.

 WHY: To continue the ADA celebration just a little longer, for those
involved in the National Association of Law Students with Disabilities (past
or present) to have a chance for a regional reunion of sorts, to work toward
a stronger sense of regional connectedness within our generation (prior to
our eventual domination . . . smile)

 WHERE: Buca di Beppo in Dupont Circle --
 1825 Connecticut NW, Washington DC, 20009
 cross street Florida
 4 blocks from Dupont Cir take Q st. exit - go to right
 phone: 202 232 8466

 HOW: RSVP to Stephanie by texting 415.596.6050 with your name and the names
of those you are bringing so we have a somewhat accurate headcount.

 Accommodations: I'd like to pay for ASL interpreter service for the event.
If you have good contacts, please share them with me by texting the number
above.