[blindlaw] Waitlist Question

Adam Zimmerman adam.zimmerman719 at gmail.com
Mon May 20 19:39:43 UTC 2013

Jordan,

It really depends. How badly do you want to attend that school? Was it a reach school? Is it more affordable than the alternatives? Is it comparable in the rankings to other options or is it vastly better? How hard will it be to find housing if you wait? Most importantly, how do the services for students with disabilities stack up? If the wait list school admits you in late July, or mid-August will they be able to get your textbooks in an accommodated format in time? Those are things I'd consider. I'd also note that very often law schools use the wait list as a way to de facto reject someone without having to tell them no.

Adam

Sent from my iPhone