[blindlaw] Waitlist Question

Ronza Othman rothmanjd at gmail.com
Wed May 22 23:44:39 UTC 2013

Hi Jordan,

If you haven't heard by June 15, I'd make other plans.  Law school
applications are at an all-time high, and most schools require a commitment
by May 1, if not sooner.  If you wait too long, you might miss out on some
fantastic alternative option.  Also, if by June 15 there aren't any open
slots, there probably won't be until a day or two before classes start (when
a couple of slots might open up if someone is too sick to attend).  Worst
case scenario, if they offer you a slot and you've already made plans to do
something else, you can defer your admission until the following year, or at
some schools the following semester.

Good luck.

Ronza