[blindlaw] Question regarding JAWS and Microsoft Sharepoint

Michael S. Nunez michael.steven.n at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 20:13:41 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know whether JAWS 15 and Mac Voiceover are compatible with
the Microsoft SharePoint cloud document storage service? My office is
considering adopting SharePoint, but we would like to first ensure
that it is accessible. I asked Freedom Scientific this question. They
answered by telling me that JAWS is not specifically scripted to run
with SharePoint, but that JAWS may still work out of the box with
SharePoint.

Thank you for your input.

Best,
Micheal