[blindlaw] Question regarding JAWS and Microsoft Sharepoint

Timothy J. Meloy tmeloy at fuse.net
Tue Nov 12 22:42:43 UTC 2013

My office recently adopted share point. I am running just 13. I can use most of it, but there are certain aspects of the calendar but are quite difficult to get around. Also beware that if you open a document in the cloud storage service, it opens as an HTML file. So you insert F and other documents attributes keystrokes do not work as they would in Microsoft Word. I hope this is helpful.
Best regards,
T.J.