[blindlaw] hall monitor

Daniel McBride dlmlaw at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 27 05:05:37 UTC 2013

David:

I feel no compulsion to object to your rules.  I am compelled to bring a
little humor to the situation.  You have misread the intent of my post.

If you caught it, I "replied" to Noel's post, changing the subject line as
she suggested, while I created a new email post to your post, changing the
subject line as you suggested.  All in the mode of lightening the load on a
week of festivities.

I hope you have a safe, enjoyable Thanksgiving weekend.

Dan McBride
Fort Worth