[blindlaw] Position Opening at Civ. Rights Commission -- Urgent

Norman, Gary C. (CMS/OSORA) Gary.Norman at cms.hhs.gov
Fri Oct 18 20:20:58 UTC 2013

Greetings:

The Md. Commission on Civil Rights is in an exciting time of transition as it seeks a new Executive Director. This is where you may have a role, do find an announcement for the position of Executive Director. Do find the job posting, which is contained below.
As a blind leader with a disability; attorney; and Md. Public official, I do strongly encourage individuals with disabilities (notably, after my own heart, attorneys) to apply.
http://www.jobaps.com/MD/
Do share with your network.

Sincerely,
Gary C. Norman, Esq. L.L.M.