[blindlaw] Leaders in the L. Announced -- Daily Record

Norman, Gary C. (CMS/OSORA) Gary.Norman at cms.hhs.gov
Fri Oct 18 21:19:12 UTC 2013

Greetings:

I have been announced as one of twenty-eight Leaders in the Law (Daily Record). I will be receiving this award a long with some other amazing attorneys, including, Special Master Bill with whom I had the honor of serving with when I was a Fellow with him in the Leadership Academy; as well as our own President of the bar association this year. I am honored to be in their number, representing guide dog handlers.
An awards reception, ceremony, and dinner (priced at $95 per ticket, plus tax) will occur on 14 November. For more information, consult the website of the Daily Record.
This is indeed a high honor. I do hope you can attend. For those who cannot obviously attend, do send me positive thoughts. Do, via mentally or via e-mail, join me in congratulating the other winners; the list of whom you can find on the Internet.

Sincerely,
Gary