[blindlaw] IEP attorney needed for a blind parent of an autistic child

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Wed Oct 23 16:45:57 UTC 2013

Misty:

I apologize for the late response.  If the problems with your son's education persist, you could contact the U.S. Department of Education's Office for Civil Rights.  The regional office in San Francisco has jurisdiction over California public schools.  You may file a complaint on-line at www.ed.gov/ocr.

I am an attorney in the Office for Civil Rights in Seattle.  Please call me if you believe I can assist you.    My number is (206) 607-1632.

Noel Nightingale