[blindlaw] IEP attorney needed for a blind parent of an autistic child

Andrew Webb awebb2168 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 17:28:04 UTC 2013

Misty,

Alternatively, if you would like to contact an attorney dealing in special
education law who is right in your area and for whose services most likely
you will not be charged, you might want to consider calling the San Diego
office of Disability Rights California.  I believe they have a special
education clinic, but you would have to ask them.  The phone number is (619)
239-7861.

Good luck.

Regards,
Andrew