[blindlaw] Formatting Woes

Dittman, Robert rdittman at stmarytx.edu
Sun Sep 1 02:10:42 UTC 2013

I agree with all these points and would add that perhaps a braille display would be of some use here.

I hated Braille when I was a child but now that I am an Attorney, I find that I can not do my work withou one.
Just my toughts.

Robert D. Dittman, ESQ.
Attorney and Counselor at Law
 Sent from my iPhone