[blindlaw] Formatting Woes

Russ Thomas rthomas at emplmntattorney.com
Sun Sep 1 00:59:21 UTC 2013

Find out what different formats you will need and then create one form of
document for each format. Then when you need a particular format. Open that
formatted document and use it. When you create a new document, rename the
current document so that you do not compromise the basic form you are using.

For example, in California pleadings have to be prepared in a very
particular format. We have a default pleading document which we all use --
me and my sighted paralegals. Preformatted documents save you a lot of time
and eliminate the risk of inconsistent or unacceptable documents.