[blindlaw] Formatting Woes

Rahul Bajaj rahul.bajaj1038 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 07:58:23 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Thanks for the great responses.
Russ,
I believe most law firms  provide  sample documents to their associates and interns so that they can use them  as  points of reference while preparing their own documents.
While this is a reasonably good solution, the only problem is that the details in the original  document have to be altered which affects the formatting.

Thanks for your suggestion, though.
Robert,
That is an interesting suggestion. Like you, I've never really been fond of Braille.
In fact, my knowledge about Braille is fairly limited since I have never had to really use it much.
This is something that I can look into.
Does this approach only allow  you to check the spellings and spacing, or does it also help in checking the formatting in a quicker manner?Angie,
Most firms do have an executive whose job is to check the formatting of the documents before they are sent to  clients.
But  there is 1  main problem:
  The document has to be approved by your senior before it is sent to the formatting guy. So, an incorrectly formatted document can create a  very bad impression.
Can you think of any way of circumventing this problem?

Cheers,
Rahul
Sent from my iPhone