[blindlaw] New Member Intro and Questions

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 07:10:35 UTC 2014

Hi Aimee, this is Helga! That's great that you are persuing the carreer  of
becoming a lawyer. In fact, I also want to become a lawyer in order to
advocate for the disabled individuals and students, including visually
impaired individuals and students in order to help them get the rights that
they are entitle to. Actually, I'm not able to answer all your questions
right now since I'm not in Law school due to the fact that I'm stil in
college completing my Associates of Arts Degree, and I have a long time of a
journey before I even get there! However, I always like to hear stories of
people like you who are persuing this carreer since they motivate me and
specially if that person is visually impaired or blind. I actually have a
long story about how I became blind, but this circumstance  didn't stop me
so that I could fulfill my dreams. I will really like to talk to you!, but
only if you want of course!  Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you so much
for listening to me and God bless!