[blindlaw] Some questions

Marcos Rodrigues mrodrigues81 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 00:59:00 UTC 2014

Hi folks:

I think I have introduced myself to this list but am not sure, so, I will briefly do it again.

I am a blind lawyer from Brazil that is going to the US in august to pursue a LLM degree.

I was accepted to some good universities such as Alabama, Miami, Penn State, Golden Gate, UC Hastings and the Ohio State University.

Since OSU has a very strong ADR program (second accordingly to the US news) I decided to accept their offer and am very excited to arrive in Columbus.

Has anyone here attended this school or have any tip for me to succeed in my LLM?

Regards.
Marcos Rodrigues
mrodrigues81 at hotmail.com