[blindlaw] Correction

Stewart, Christopher K chris.stewart at uky.edu
Fri Aug 8 02:34:30 UTC 2014

Hello All,

I wanted to correct one thing I said tonight. I stated that I received
the highest LSAT score in my incoming class. In fact, I only had the
second-highest score. I was typing throughout the meeting, and I just
misspoke and left out the word "second."

I realize this affects no one directly, but I just didn't want anyone
coming away with the wrong idea.

Thanks for a great talk, and I look forward to Saturday!

Best,
Chris

--
Chris K. Stewart
University of Kentucky College of Law, J.D. Candidate, 2016