[blindlaw] Newly appointed

Charles Krugman ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 12 10:45:59 UTC 2014

Congratulations! this is a great opportunity and your involvement will
definitely improve how such issues are resolved in the state of Washington.
sorry for the late response but I've been off line for the past couple of
weeks due to computer problems. I'm now getting used to Windows 8.1.
Chuck Krugman, MSW Paralegal