[blindlaw] Seeking Advice

Derek Manners dmanners at jd16.law.harvard.edu
Fri Aug 15 02:50:41 UTC 2014

I'm in the process of OCI right now. I'd be happy to share my strategy with you.

Feel free to call. 9032716494.

It's been somewhat successful. I've gotten two call backs at two firms I'm interested in, 3 no's, and haven't heard from several others. I'm applying for too firms in DC so it's probably slightly different but the strategy should be the same.

Best
Derek

Sent from my iPhone