[blindlaw] Seeking Advice

Dennis Clark dennis at dgclark.net
Fri Aug 15 19:07:22 UTC 2014

Hello,
My approach and experience was the same as Angie's. I am also totally blind,
and I received several offers. I worked as a summer associate at one of the
firms, received a permanent offer at the end of the summer, then worked for
the firm for five years after graduating from law school. I went to the
University of Chicago.
Best of luck
Dennis