[blindlaw] FW: Newest Member of the Elder Family

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Fri Aug 15 22:02:15 UTC 2014

The Second Vice President of NABL has a new member to his legal team,
although it will be a while before he is completely barred.  Congratulations
to Tim and Shannon for the birth of their second son.  I am told there is a
picture here for those of you who are pictorially inclined.

Best,

Scott

Begin forwarded message: