[blindlaw] LSAT Inquiry

Merisa Musemic merisa.musemic at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 00:27:03 UTC 2014

Good evening everyone,
My name is Merisa Musemic. Due to an issue I recently experienced at
work, I decided that I want to become an attorney and help other
individuals who were in my situation. I have begun to look at
different schools in my area, and have some questions. For those of
you who have recently taken the LSAT, what are some LSAT study guides
you can recommend? Are any of those guides available in accessible
format? Also what experience did you have with accomodations when
taking the LSAT?
Thank you very much for your help.
Sincerely!
Merisa Musemic